Printing services

Hi you guys. I spoke to Ralf and he allowed me to offer my printing services here. I have a large format printer and I print all of my own maps and images. I can print on anything from plain white stock to fine art, photo, canvas, etc. (pretty much anything). I also have access to someone who can laminate large format prints for me (I do not have a lamination machine myself yet), but that would just be a pass through cost to you if you so desired. I can print battle maps. I can gang them on the same sheet and cut them for you as well.

One of my favorite maps that I printed was the new Axis and Allies map. You know the boards for that game are big, but still not big enough for all of the units you might have in any given zone. So I photographed the board pieces, assembled them and seamed them in Photoshop and printed it almost 4 feet wide by almost 10 feet long on canvas. Then I laminated it. That was a fun map to play on. Now that does not mean I can just go reprint copyrighted materials. Things get sticky there. But if the items belong to you, printing is not a problem.

What does a print cost? That will all depend on your paper choice, the amount of ink that particular paper uses, number of prints and if you want them laminated or not. Until I start to get a feel for it and update this post, we'll just have to play it by ear. Tell me about your needs and you and I can come up with a plan for your print(s) that make you happy and keep me happy. Once I have done enough of these, I will be able to formulate a price list that will be pretty standard. I will say this, I will attempt to be lower in cost than any local print house you might visit.

I'll try to post some images of my prints so that you can take a look at them. If you have any questions, please let me know.
JSM

Comments