[In Progress] Palace of Yagrith -Sublevel

Sorry, there's really no way I can put this immense full-size thing up here, but I've put a larger size one on my photobucket that y'all are welcome to take a look at.

It's still in progress (I have one room and some details left to tweak)... mainly, I'm still feeling out the effects in CC3+ compared to CC3, so there have been a few missteps along the way, and the background was just wayyyy too repetitive, so I had to overlay another texture in photoshop to kinda kill that a bit. But overall, I'm really happy the direction it's taking so far!

This is one smaller area from an adventure I'm currently working on, which is sort of like my world's variation on the Tomb of Horrors. The characters arrive via a trap/portal in the upper left, and get to work their way all the way through.

Larger Size is available Here, but the original is much larger so I can tweak it in bits and pieces as I finish it.

Comments

• Nice work !

One thing though, I've made the same mistake in one of my dungeon : corridors. They're supposed to link rooms, but there's no reason for them to go left and right randomly.
    That's why the corridors connected to the upper left circle room are strange and don't feel natural.