CC3 adding white boundary lines?

Hey all,[p]

I still consider myself a bit of a newbie to CC3, although I've had it a while. Recently I started to work on a new town map, using some symbols I had from various sources, including the CSUAC, and some fill types I'd converted to PNGs. Midway through creating the town, the hills I'd set up around town (using the new fills) suddenly began to show their boundary-- they showed a white polygonal boundary, which was doubly odd, since I used curved terrain fill (Terrain, Grass Light, from the CD3 Bitmap B type) and changed the fill type to my imported PNG fill.[p]

So I thought, no biggie, I'll just change the fill type back to a CC3 standard, but the white lines not only still showed, they became more prevalent, showing now in my stream (on the right). Nothing I do seems to remove them... I've tried to see if a line style exists around these figures (it doesn't), and even show, albeit blurred and not quite so noticeable, when I activate sheet effects.

The lines show when I open the file on my 2.50 GHz i5 laptop running Windows 7 with 6 G RAM (Standard Intel Graphics) and my 4 GHz i7 running Win 7 with 16 G of RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960), and first showed up on the desktop, so I'm not sold it's a memory/processor/out of RAM issue. Anyone know what might have started them, and how I can get rid of them?

Comments