CC3+ Update removed Overland map symbols

Maybe I did something wrong, but when I try to create a new overland map, using the New Drawing Wizard and "CC3 standard overland" template, I no longer have the map component objects (Title, copyright, scale, compass, etc). When I click one of the corner buttons, the window is empty.

I thought maybe I screwed up an installation somehow, so I uninstalled it all and tried again. When I just had CC3+ installed, the options where there. But once I installed the update, those options were gone. They exist, in some version or another, for all of the templates except the "CC3 standard overland" and "CC3 standard overland (metric)".

Maybe this is a bug, or maybe the problem is on my end and I need to copy some files over. I only noticed it because I way trying to follow the tutorial and it suggested using the "CC3 standard overland" template.

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    That'snot something I can reproduce here. If you copy the attached version of the standard overland template into your Programdata/Profantasy/CC3Plus/Templates/Overland Maps/WIzard/ folder, does it fix the issue?
  • That still did not fix the issue. The templates show up, but the map components in the Cartouches folder (Title, copyright, compass, scale) do not show up for those two templates (CC3 standard overland and the metric version).

I installed version 3.66 and they were there. I'll do another reinstall, taking note of my steps and what all I installed when they disappeared.
  • After doing a complete reinstall, wiping all of the old files and starting from scratch, it appears that upgrading from 3.66 to 3.67 does remove the Cartouches from the CC3 standard overland templates (normal and metric). All of the other templates have the Cartouches available.

I can add them manually after I finish with the template wizard, so it's not game-breaking. Just a bit odd behavior.