GenCon 2015

DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
Gearing up for GenCon, in Indianapolis (Indiana, U.S.A.). W00t!

Anyone else planning to go? ProFantasy, are you going to have a booth again this year?

Cheers,
~Dogtag

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Great! And yes we'll be there of course. We are sharing the booth with Pelgrane Press as always, but the location has moved from previous years. We're now at #609.
  • edited July 2015
    Count me in! Oh, dammit perhaps not. Just checked on google maps on how to get there. The commute will be in issue ;)

[Image_4469]

Have fun though and hope lots of people check out the Profantasy booth.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    LOL! Sorry you won't be there, Mappy. It's a blast. But, yes, I can see that it's less of a trip for you and more of a journey! You should make a map! image

~Dogtag
    Posted By: RalfGreat! And yes we'll be there of course. We are sharing the booth with Pelgrane Press as always, but the location has moved from previous years. We're now at #609.
    Dang it! That's too bad. I loved where you guys were, so easy to find and only crowded by other booths on two sides. I hope the new location brings you more foot traffic, at least. From the map, it looks like you'll be close to Paizo. I look forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • DogTag, let's share phone information and meet up this year. I'll PM you my info. Can't wait to go bug Ralf again LOL.
    JSM
    JSM! Yeah, I hope we can meet up this time around.

-Dogtag
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Here's a map of the exhibit hall with our location marked. See some of you at Gen Con!
  • 7 days later
    GenCon was fun! Hung out at the PF booth with Ralf and company for a little bit. They were, of course, friendly and informative as always. One of the more amusing things was watching the amazed reactions from convention-goers as Ralf demonstrated CC3+ (overland). He makes it look so easy!

For everyone who attended, I hope you had fun, and for those of you who couldn't make it, I hope you get an opportunity in the future. Or maybe a chance to go to a local con, if you have any. It's a refreshing change of pace to go somewhere, where just about everyone gets the joke/reference on your t-shirt! image

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    Posted By: jigsawmanUh huh. Suuuure you will LOL. As crowded as that place was, I bet there was a fair chance we stood next to one another at some point Ha!
    JSM
    True enough, that floor was packed! LOL!