Can't Save Maps in PNG Format

I have tried repeatedly to save Maps in CC3+ ... keeps tell me Not enough Memory .. I can still do it in CC3 !

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    CC3+ checks the amount of available memory before starting the process to prevent crashes in the middle of the process, so make sure you have a reasonable amount of free memory available, you may wish to close other programs, and perhaps also restart CC3+ before doing the export. Also make sure your export dimensions are not too large (and check the antialias setting, using antialias forces CC3 to export a larger image than specified (Check the true image dimensions info))
  • 1 month later
  • So, is there no way to do a large map operation if you have less memory? I seem to remember in CC3 you could use third party utilities to export large maps.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    In CC3, many people used a PDF printer to print their map to pdf to export it that way. This approach can be used in CC3+ too, and works the same as it did in CC3.
  • edited July 2015
    If you're running on 64-bit windows, the info in this thread might help you: click here