DD3 Corridors, overlaps, trims, break questions

I thought I saw a tutorial somewhere that would tell me this but I can not find it so I turn to you good CC3 Gurus

I'm in the process of making Hex Dungeon Tiles to be printed out and used in RPG games.

Now I want to make just a simple cross road or "X" Dungeon Corridor tile. Normally not a problem with a square grid and snap, but I can not use the Polygonal Room Tool as the snaps will not match up to my Corridor length of preference. Now I can do the Corridor Tool and make an X or Cross but then the walls create a box where they overlap. The wall cutter will not work as I'm making 7 foot hallways as they encompass one hex very well.

How can I trim the walls properly so the walls have a nice 90 degree angle and not just two separate ends meeting together.

Of course I need this not just for cross roads but different style T junctions as well. Remember the snaps do not always let me place things right on the wall.

Please let me know if there is a pdf, on line tutorial from any of the sets or annuals, or if you can tell me here.

Comments