DXF File import

All,

I've been toying around with some procedural content generation and I have some maps from my application that I would like to import into CC2 (or CC3). I can export the images in DXF format, but I get a black background when I import them into CC. Anyone have a clue on what I need to set in the DXF file to get a white background.

Additionally, I've been gaining insight into the DXF format mainly by trial and error, anyone have a good resource on the format and how to create DXF files by hand.

Thank,
T.

Comments

• When importing DXF into CC3 you will get a black background with white drawing objects. All objects will be on the Common Sheet and the Standard Layer.

To change the colors, first use Change Properties to change the drawing objects to black.
    Then use View>View-Window Color to change the background to white. (After selecting the View-Window Color command, right click to bring up the color chooser.)

Sorry I can't help with your question on other resources. I only know how to bring DXF into CC from working with our house renovation files from ACAD.