Tegal Manor

So If many of you old D&D'ers are like me you may have had your first adventures in a Wonderfull haunted house named Tegal Manor. After a long absence from this wonderful software my now teenage boys wanted to be run in a dungeon. I have run in D&D since the original 3 brown books and now its there newest rule system that just published. Now back to Tegal Manor and this software which I own almost every bundle they make. So with alot of rust but a far more powerfull computer I built the first level of tegal manor walls , and doors and floors in about 3 8 hour days. Now its onto detailing the rooms, everything goes along great but the room charts starts calling for things that are not included in CC3+, starting with spider webs, so out comes photoshop and I made my first symbol set spider webs. I will probably make anywhere from 20 to 30 different symbols for my needs because after all this is a haunted house.
I do not know if there are webs somewhere out there and I am just looking in the wrong location but here are my webs in use.
[Deleted User]

Comments