Lock-up- JPEG

I'm noticing when I convert a map into a JPEG or Bitmap file, CC3 frequently does not respond and I need to exit out and reboot. The only time I'm successful in converting a map to a JPEG is when I first open it; if I edit a map for a while then try to convert it, CC3 locks up. Any suggestions?

Comments

• I save as png, and use Irfanview to make other formats.
  • seycyrusseycyrus Traveler
    Posted By: ModricI'm noticing when I convert a map into a JPEG or Bitmap file, CC3 frequently does not respond and I need to exit out and reboot. The only time I'm successful in converting a map to a JPEG is when I first open it; if I edit a map for a while then try to convert it, CC3 locks up. Any suggestions?
    I convert to jpg all the time. What dimensions etc. are you using?
  • ModricModric Traveler
    Posted By: seycyrus
    Posted By: ModricI'm noticing when I convert a map into a JPEG or Bitmap file, CC3 frequently does not respond and I need to exit out and reboot. The only time I'm successful in converting a map to a JPEG is when I first open it; if I edit a map for a while then try to convert it, CC3 locks up. Any suggestions?
    I convert to jpg all the time. What dimensions etc. are you using?
    Usually 2000x2000. I can convert- it's just when I do any substantial edits and THEN try to convert, I get a "not responding" message and I need to restart. I'm running Windows on a partitioned drive on my MAC, so that might be an issue.

P.S. Anyone know if CC is ever coming out for the Apple OS?
  • How long do you wait when CC3 is not responding ?