McAfee Anti Virus

Has anyone had any issue's installing CC3 or CC3+ with McAfee Anti Virus ? I am getting the following message when I install CC3+ or any of the expansions.
Denied 68.57.187.88
I have gotten the Files needed to complete the instillation (Thanks Ralf)
I was able to completely install it on my desktop (Win 7) but am unable to install it on my laptop (Win 8). The Desktop has Norton while the laptop has McAfee.

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Are you still experiencing the problem? There was a file missing on our server which may have been the cause.

If yes, checking whether MCAfee is the cause should be fairly straightforward: just disable it for the duration of the setup.
  • I have the three programs installed and they seem to be running fine. Just trying to see if I can find out how to prevent the issue if I have to re-install the program or for any future instillation. I did try to disable it during the one of the instillation but may not have turned if off completely
  • I am no longer getting the Access Denied error when I tried to instal, after I uninstalled them, the programs. But still getting the run time 75 error path/file access error