How do I dowland my computer to cc3 program?

Hello friends. I do not have to cc3 program. I have no idea how I'm going to buy. How do I install the program on my computer? If you can help I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• Go to the web store, add the product to your cart, and then pay for it.

Step by step from this thread, that would mean :

1. Click the link at the top middle of this webpage "Profantasy.com"
    2. On the "Profantasy.com" page, click "Store"
    3. Select either "ProFantasy's Top Three - Our 3 bestselling favourites" in "Money Saving Bundles" or "Campaign Cartographer 3 with downloadable CC3+" in "Campaign Cartographer 3 and Fractal Terrains", depending on whether you just want to do maps, or whether you also want to do cities and dungeons.
    4. Scroll to the bottom, decide if you are paying by credit card or paypal, and then click the "secure checkout" button.

Once your purchase has been made, you will receive an email with a link to where you get the software, which you can then download via the browser, and then install on your PC.
  • Posted By: 01iWeb mağazasına gidin sepetinize ürün eklemek ve daha sonra bunun için ödeme yaparsınız.anlamına gelecektir Bu Konuya gelen adım adım:1.Bu web sayfasının üst ortasında bağlantısını "Profantasy.com" Click2."Profantasy.com" sayfasında, "Mağaza" tıklayın3..Ya "ProFantasy Top Üç - Bizim 3 satan sık" Seç "Para Tasarrufu Paketler" veya "Kampanya Cartographer 3 ve Fraktal Arazilerde" in "+ yüklenebilir CC3 Kampanya Cartographer 3", sen sadece, haritalar yapmak isteyip istemediğinize ya da olup olmadığını bağlı Ayrıca şehirler ve zindanlarda yapmak istiyorum.4."Güvenli ödeme" butonuna kredi kartı veya PayPal ile ödeme eğer karar, altına gidin ve sonra tıklatın.Satın alma yapıldıktan sonra, sen, yazılımı nereden için bir bağlantı içeren bir e-posta alacaksınız size hangi Daha sonra tarayıcı üzerinden indirmek ve daha sonra PC'nize kurabilirsiniz.

I just want to make a map?? So just " CC3 " if I purchase the program been ? Also, cargo- related " transmission " I saw operations. Does any cargo will be sent to me ??? After making the payment, we will experience difficulty in downloading , right?
  • CC3 is enough if you just want to make maps.

When you buy the software, there is choice of delivery method between "Download" or "Shipped media + download".

If you pick "Download", then you purchase the digital version, and no cargo will be mailed out to you.

If you pick the other option, you pay a little extra for delivery, and they ship you out a CD. You don't need to purchase the CD unless you want one. I didn't.

Whichever option you pick, you'll be able to download the software from the website, along with any patches or updates. You will also have the ability to download CC3 and also CC3 Plus, which is the new version that's about to replace the old one.

Go to this URL (https://secure.profantasy.com/service/entrance.asp) and register an account. To make like simpler, make sure that you use the same email address that you use for Paypal.

After making the payment, there ought to be no problems in getting the software as it will be automatically available from your account. If it is not, you can log in to your account, go to the 'Orders' tab and then paste your order code from the email you receive. Your software will be available from the 'downloads and updates' tab.
  • Posted By: 01iSadece haritalar yapmak istiyorsanız CC3 yeterli.Yazılımı satın aldığınızda, teslimat yönteminin seçimi "Download" ya. "Sevk medya + indir" arasında varo dijital sürümünü satın, ve, sen "İndir" seçerseniz Hiçbir kargo. Size dışarı gönderilecekdiğer seçenek seçerseniz, teslimat için biraz ekstra ödeme ve onlar bir CD dışarı gemi.Sen bir tane istiyorum sürece CD satın gerekmez.Ben yaptım değil.Eğer almak Hangi seçeneği, herhangi bir yama veya güncellemeleri ile birlikte, web sitesinden yazılımı indirmek mümkün olacak.Ayrıca. Eskisini yerine hakkında yeni versiyonu da CC3 indirmek için yeteneği ve CC3 Artı, sahip olacaktır(https://secure.profantasy.com/service/entrance.asp) Bu URL'ye gidin ve kayıt Bir hesap.Basit gibi yapmak için, size Paypal için kullandığınız e-posta adresini kullandığınızdan emin olun.ödeme yaptıktan sonra, orada hesabınızdan otomatik olarak kullanılabilir olacak gibi yazılımları almak herhangi bir sorun olmalı.Değilse, sen, hesabınıza giriş 'Siparişler' sekmesine gidin ve daha sonra aldığınız e-postadan sipariş kodu yapıştırabilirsiniz.Sizin yazılım 'indirme ve güncellemeler' sekmesinden satışa sunulacak.

I do not use Paypal.Payment "credit card" I'll do with.Therefore, the "download link" will be sent to your e-mail address when I wrote payments?
  • I've not paid by credit card so cannot answer from experience, but I see no reason why not.

They will send the link to the email associated with the order, and that ought to be the email that you provide them.

Easiest way to find out would be to buy it and see what happens. If something goes wrong then Profantasy provide exceptional support.
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Yes, that will be the email address everything will be emailed to.
  • Posted By: RalfYes, that will be the email address everything will be emailed to.
    in pictures, "Your Details" by the department, Be part I wrote in an e-mail to "download link" future, right?
  • Posted By: 01iI've not paid by credit card so cannot answer from experience, but I see no reason why not.

They will send the link to the email associated with the order, and that ought to be the email that you provide them.

Easiest way to find out would be to buy it and see what happens. If something goes wrong then Profantasy provide exceptional support.
    If there is a problem, where "support" will I get???
  • I'm a little confused by what you're asking. In the picture that you previously posted, you have circled the word email, if you put your email in the box next to that, then that's the email that will be used for your registration.
  • Support is through the profantasy website. Create an account there. In that account is the knowledge base search and a way to email them with tech support questions.