Deleting a specific node

So, ok, in the attached map I essentially used the rooms and corridors tool. I accidentally didn't tell the corridor tool to break my walls and I have been trying to manually correct. I managed to do one room after much effort but now I'm having trouble with the second. Specifically, I think I properly broke the section and re-combined paths. But somehow using LIST I noticed there is an extra node (#19). Unfortunately it is at the same location as node 17. When I try to delete the node, it gives me a funny looking shape which seems like it deleted the wrong one.

So, questions:
1) How can I specifically delete the node I need to in order to make the walls look normal?
2) In general, how does one see which coordinates are where (so you can compare it to the LIST output)?
3) I have had nothing but trouble when it comes to breaking & combining paths, always getting extra nodes everywhere, causing me hours of time to be wasted. How do other folks deal with this? Surely there must be some better tricks...

Thanks!
Jedius

Comments

• jediusjedius Traveler
    FYI I just figured out how to eliminate the last node by using the Text Edit and truncate off the problematic node. Would love to hear how other folks tackle these kinds of issues though.