Anyone want to try their hand at this mapmaking prompt?

Hi all, I just made a new region for a D&D campaign, and I keep making maps from my textual description, but just haven't found one that I like. So I thought some of the folks in this community might like having a go at it. This is intended to be a fantasy setting that has "all the terrain types" in something kind of integrated for lots of adventures.

The River runs from the headwaters (and glaciers) in the mountains in the North-West, flowing South-East to the coast. The City is a large port city around the size of NYC at the mile-wide mouth of the river, with a nice port, magic is used as technology, so the population is truly massive, even by modern standards. The coastal end of the city is a nice port, but the elevation jump to the river-end is dramatic, as much of the City sits atop a large gorge, where the massive river cuts through a mountain. Settlements with tall buildings sit atop the gorge, and mines and the settlements for underground dwellers like dwarves are dug through the walls of it. Bridges cross the water from the north shore to the central island (where the palace, and airship mast are located) and to the south shore. In the far west, barrier mountains stretch south from the headwaters of the river, and beyond them lies desert. North of the River is a vast forest that becomes the foothills, and then mountains. The City's Westernmost border is where the elevation is lower, and ground begins to turn to swamp in the immediate vicinity of the river. To the south of the River are massive grasslands, which turn to Savannah, and eventually to Jungle. To the North is a massive Forest that turns to Alpine/Arctic. To the south of the City on the water is an archipelago that goes from coastal, to coastal jungle as it stretches south. To the North and East of the city, far from the coast, lies a massive uninhabited island dominated by a Volcano, and scrub.

The city is basically a hub for trade with farms in the grassland, foresters in the forest, sailors from the sea, and miners in the western and northern mountains.