Freeze layer not working with quick move?

I've been working on a map and needing to move some things around. To make this easier I've tried to freeze some layers so I don't accidentally select them when moving items.

However, when using quick move, the selection still wants to pick up everything underneath it, even these frozen layers. I've checked the item properties and been sure the appropriate layers are marked with "F". And if I try to select the other layers they remain frozen. Also, some layers seem to be frozen when I use quick move, but others are not (for example, I have the grid frozen and that doesn't get selected, but some BACKGROUND (FLOOR) layers I froze still get selected and move.

I'm working in DD3; I have CC3, DD3, CD3, and SS1 installed and I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit.

Is the issue that I'm using quick move or is it something else?

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Hm, perhaps you are hitting grouped entities, e.g. the grid? Groups can always be selected regardless of layer status. Try to "Unlock" groups (the Lock/Unlock button at the bottom right of the screen) and see whether that makes any difference.