Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2015

I remember fairly recently someone made a pit and posted it here. It had multiple levels.

I was wanting to do something similar for a dungeon I am working on, but cannot find the discussion.

Could someone point it out to me ? I search for the following; pit, trap, cave.

What I want to do is make a large cave, overhead view, with regular corridors coming into the outer edge of the cave.

Thanks !
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Finally found it: Multi level battle tiles

Hopefully, I can get it to work.
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Well, I'm, tired, so I'll just post this thing. Mountain brown for the bottom 'floor', the smaller ones are gray 20, gray 40, gray 60 and gray 80 under bitmap fills.

Top and right side are regular corridors with 10' grid square foreground on a stone floor.

Left side is a gray solid 50 background with no foreground.

The stone columns are there to give some contrast/location, something. Probably look better if I could match the stone column better to the floor it is on.

Other than being atrociously awful. Is this salvageable ?

Thanks.
      dh_level2c_01_0007b.png
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015 edited

Hopefully a better map. I used a more transparent gray for the two middle ones.

Update: I decided to work more on the map by adding ogres, skeletons, etc.
      dh_level2c_01_0023b.png
    Hi JimP,

Nice pit, you can also look at this thread .
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2015

I looked at it and the multi tiles one linked above. I tried something different... which didn't work too well. I will try the other two methods.