Wont Take My Payment Method

Hello all I am very confused I know I have the money in my account and I JUST used the same card/account to buy a present for valentines day a few moments ago so I am wondering why profantasy end up denying my card for payment when I know I have money and it works. It wont go through on their website nor via paypal so I am at a loss as I REALLY want these programs. I have emailed them but was wondering if anyone might have some insight thanks in advance!

Comments

• AEIOUAEIOU Newcomer
    Depending on the cost of your Valentine's present, your credit card company may have frozen your card. I recently had that happen when buying two phones and in the past when I made larger-than-normal cost purchases or purchases from companies outside of my area. I'd recommend checking with your bank. They may be protecting you from yourself. :)
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Also, if you are in the US, remember that we are a British company and you are doing an international payment. Many US bank and credit card companies block these by default. You will have to call your company (phone number is on the card) to allow the payment to go through.
  • My bank protected me from myself a few years ago. I had to go to a bank branch and vouch for my Profantasy purchase. So they put it on the allowed list.