CC3 and Vista Hiding Folders

AllynAllyn Betatester Newcomer
I'm having an issue with Vista and CC3 that I hope someone can help me with. As some of you know, I am writing the CC3 Users Guide and this issue is actually holding up progess of the manual; so help me, please if you can.

I've got Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit, Service Pack 1. CC3 is installed in Program Files(x86)/Profantasy/CC3. When I browse my C drive, I can see CC3 and all the folders that were installed during the installation process, but I can't see folders that I added to CC3. If I open CC3, click Open and browse through the folders, I can see the folders that I added; but browsing through the C drive hides them. (The View is set to Show all Hidden Files and folders.) This is an inconvience when I need to zip up files that need to be uploaded or emailed out. I have to open CC3, click OPen, browse to the folders and files I want, copy them one at a time to Documents, then go to Documents where I can now see the folders and files to create a zip.

When I started working on the user's manual, I added a folder to CC3/Examples called UsersGuide. In this folder are all the FCWs and FCTs that are used in the manual's tutorials. I can no longer see this folder at all, even browsing through CC3. I'm trying not panic thinking that these files are gone. They have to be here. I just can't see them. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this so I can see my files?

Comments