Mike Schley Overland Style in CC3 v3.43

A while back, I installed CC3+ beta. I created a map using the new Mike Schley Overland Style.
I had some issues. Uninstalled everything, then re-installed everything including CC3 v3.43 (with update 11), but I did not reinstall CC3+ beta.
Now the map I drew with CC3+ beta has nothing but X's everywhere.

Will there be a release of the Mike Schley Overland Style to add to CC3 v3.43?

Comments

• Curious - Why did you not continue to use CC3+ beta to make your map? Did you run into an issue?

The "X's" are missing symbol files. CC3 can't find the files and is using the "X" to represent it.

Have you tried moving the symbols from CC3+ (C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Maps\Mike Schley) to CC3?

I haven't tried this but you can probably import them via Symbols > Import pngs...

Be aware that this may not solve all your problems - you'll get the symbols but you will not necessarily get any drawing tools or effects specifically associated with the "Mike Schley" style.

Give it a try.

-------------------------------
    R A Jacobs
    Learning CC3+ @ Funny-Shaped Dice
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Yes, you'd have to recreate all the catalogs, templates and drawing tools in CC3 to make this work - the new CC3+ style uses some different shortcuts to different folders, new effects, and is not compatible. Sorry, the Mike Schley style will only be available in CC3+ from our side.