Customize Toolbar Button Placement?

Just curious. Is there any way to customize which buttons appear on a toolbar and where? I don't mean moving the toolbars themselves to different areas of the screen - I just mean organizing them differently. Perhaps changing which buttons appear on which toolbars. That sort of thing.

-------------------------------
R A Jacobs
Learning CC3+ @ Funny-Shaped Dice

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Yes. You can do this by editing the .mnu files. If you are using CC3, these are located int he program installation directory (c:\program files (x86)\ProFantasy\CC3 by default). For CC3+ they are in the data directory (c:\programdata\ProFantasy\CC3Plus by default).
    These are plain text files and can be opened by any text editor. The fcw32.mnu one is the main file, used for overland mapping, while most add-ons have their own.
  • So does this mean I could put the grid button that is in the overland menu into the DD3 menu?
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited February 2015
    Yes.
    Just copy the relevant line from fcw32.mnu to dungeons.mnu, and change the first number on the line appropriately (The first digit is which toolbar to put it on, the next two is the position on that toolbar. No two buttons should have the same position)
  • 3 months later
  • UKgnomeUKgnome Newcomer
    I have just discovered this ability but before I spend the next weekend redefining my toolbars, are there any available that people have already done.

Failing that, is there anywhere I can put mine if others want to use them.