The mountain pass

ClerconClercon Betatester Traveler
I must say that the more I play around with CC3+ the more I like it. Here is another map I've made tonight, I called it the mountain pass. Still some work left on this one, going to try some Photoshop stuff on this one, see if it makes a difference. So far though it is only CC3+, except for the border that I added in Photoshop.

Comments

• Simon RogersSimon Rogers Administrator, ProFantasy Traveler
    That is really nice. I'd be interested now that Photoshop-style blend modes are available as part of CC3+, whether you are able to make use of them.
  • ClerconClercon Betatester Traveler
    Posted By: Simon RogersThat is really nice. I'd be interested now that Photoshop-style blend modes are available as part of CC3+, whether you are able to make use of them.
    Well I definitely have to try them out and see how they work out :)
  • Posted By: Simon Rogers... now that Photoshop-style blend modes are available as part of CC3+...
    This really whets my appetite for this software. I would love to see what you can do with it Clercon.
  • Simon RogersSimon Rogers Administrator, ProFantasy Traveler
    Can we steal this piece for the manual with a credit? We have a perfect space for it
  • 7 days later
  • ClerconClercon Betatester Traveler
    Posted By: Simon RogersCan we steal this piece for the manual with a credit? We have a perfect space for it
    Yes you can, no problem.
  • olonaolona Newcomer
    I especially like the way the water blends into the mountains. Is that the blend-modes you're talking about?
  • 18 days later
  • edited February 2015
    Whenever i come to the forum i have to visit this thread as i simply love looking at this map... or "Portrait Story" im going to call it, in an attempt to add a bit of artistic flair.

There are lot of great things going on in this map that just make it wonderful. I especially like your intentional choice to make the bottom set of mountains to go from smaller to larger as it comes closer to you. This really adds to the perspective and give the map a great deal of depth, but in subtle way. I love it!

Thanks for the inspiration!