Missing Tools for Annual DD3 Castle Walls

Hi all,

I just got the Annual DD3 Castle Walls and am following the tutorial. It mentions a batch of new command buttons appearing on the right tool bar.. However, I cannot find any new tools.. In the PDF/Tutorial I can see 10 new buttons but even if I reinstall the annual, disable and enable the different bars the new buttons are not appearing..

I am in DD3 mode.. and I started Annual Castle Walls template under Dungeons..

What am I doing wrong here?

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Gday. Yup I had that same problem and you are doing nothing wrong! Check out this forum post to get it sorted...

So if I understand the process correctly, open the dungeon.mnu file in your CC3 directory with notepad and add this info to the file, but I think you have to put these lines in the numerical order within the existing lines within the file. Maybe make a backup of the dungeon.mnu before you try this just in case something goes bad...

#20,#Bitmaps\Icons\OFFSET1.bmp:[Offset1]{}|OFFSET1;
    #21,#Bitmaps\Icons\DBLP.bmp:[Double line, closing]{~|CMENU #SYSTEM\DBLP.mnc;}|DBLP;
    #22,#Bitmaps\Icons\DBLC.bmp:[Double circle]{}|DBLC;
    #23,#Bitmaps\Icons\DOR.bmp:[Inserts a door]{~|CMENU #SYSTEM\Dor.mnc;}|DOR1;
    #24,#Bitmaps\Icons\ASL.bmp:[Inserts an arrow slit]{~|CMENU #SYSTEM\Asl.mnc;}|ASL1;
    #25,#Bitmaps\Icons\STER.bmp:[Stairs]{}|STER;

and these ones too:

#120,#Bitmaps\Icons\CSCA.bmp:[Center line scaling]{}|CSCA;
    #121,#Bitmaps\Icons\DBLL.bmp:[Double line]{}|DBLL;
    #122,#Bitmaps\Icons\DBLA.bmp:[Double arc]{}|DBLA;
    #123,#Bitmaps\Icons\BAL.bmp:[Inserts an alcove]{~|CMENU #SYSTEM\Alc.mnc;}|BAL1;
    #124,#Bitmaps\Icons\WIN.bmp:[Inserts a window]{~|CMENU #SYSTEM\Win.mnc;}|WIN1;
    #125,#Bitmaps\Icons\CREN.bmp:[Crenelations]{}|CREN;
  • Thanks a lot, Mappy! That worked perfectly! :)