Unifying symbols from different map styles

Hi!, I was wondering whteher I can use symbols from different map styles in the same map style. I have bought the Symbol Set 1 and when I start a new map I have to choose between the classic CC3 standard overland map style or some of the new ones (like SS1 Fantasy B map style). However, I find symbols on interest for my map in both map styles, how can I use them all in the same map?. Can I import the symbols from other map styles to the one that Im using??

Comments

• Yes, I do this often recently.

Just browse to their folder, using the 'load symbol set' popup, and load them into the symbol list to the left of the map.

The 'load symbol set' popup is just below the word 'Options' ni the symbol list to the left of the map.

The green icon with the column of squares is to see the symbols in the map. The manila/beige folder with the column of squares is the 'load symbol set' popup.

Note that sometimes, when you go to select the symbol set not associated with the symbols for that template, they will switch back to the symbols for that template.

I just browse back to the set I want to use, and it lets me select the first time. My apologies, I don't know a way around that.
  • Thank you very much, it works just fine.