Tutorials for Diorama's Pro

With the recent papercraft buildings included in the annuals, I wanted to try an find some decent tutorials for using Dioramas Pro with CC3. I've installed the `dio-cc3-compatability.exe` file and have tried to work through the `DIO_Essentials.pdf` documentation, but I run into issues pretty quickly.

The example that are supposed to exist in the Tutorials\Dioramas folder are not there, there is not even a folder. There also no longer seems to be a right-click option called 'Prior' on the move tool, so I can't move any wall nets (or other things) into the appropriate area without the various components becoming detached.

Are there any decent tutorials out there for using Dio2 as a CC3 component? If not, I don't suppose somebody would be up for making some tutorials.

Comments

• 9 days later
  • 10 days with no posts? Is there really no up to date information/tutorials out there on using Dio as part of CC3 (rather than CC2)?
  • Just wanted to make another post in case anyone else finds this topic in the future with a similar concern. I whispered `Joachim de Ravenbel` and `Old Krom` to try and draw their attention to the topic, and Joachim replied pretty much instantly (via whisper).

If anyone else is working through the Dio Essentials PDF file, and is unfamiliar with the 'Prior' command. It is not accessed by right-clicking 'move', it is accessed by left-clicking move and THEN right-clicking. Thanks for letting me know about that Joachim, I'd have probably not found it otherwise.

Doesn't look like the two tutorial files are installed as a part of the cc3 install for dio2, I'll send Ralf an email asking if it might be possible to have them added as downloads.

I'd still be interested in any tips or links to tutorial regarding Dio2 though, but for now, with the ability to work through the Essentials PDF, and also having noticed that Dio2 is in the Tome too, I should be able to at least move on with learning the app.
  • Glad I could help, 01i.

Looking forward to seeing your dioramas ;)