Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorthehawk
    • CommentTimeNov 7th 2014

I came across this site today, and thought "this would make a good resource- I should share!" So here you go.

http://www.subbrit.org.uk/ - "Our members study and investigate man-made and man-used underground places — from mines to railway tunnels, military defences to nuclear bunkers and everything in between."

There a some diagrams and maps scattered around, but lots of pictures, descriptions of visits to the location, and some 'further reading'. If you're a member (and being local probably helps), they have 'member-only' visits to locations that are not open to the rest of the public.
    • CommentAuthorRelyt
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2014

That is a cool site and great resource. Thanks for the share, I'll be making use of this.

Now I want to go to Baron's Cave :P.
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2014

Oh wow, very useful. I love sites and images that give inspiration. Thanks for pointing it out!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDogtag
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2014 edited

Posted By: ShessarOh wow, very useful. I love sites and images that give inspiration. Thanks for pointing it out!

+1
    Thanks for sharing!

Cheers,
    ~ Dogtag