City block tiles or symbols in City Designer

I know that, once upon a time, I came across a few symbols in City Designer that seemed to show whole city blocks as single symbols. You know, lots of buildings in the one symbol, or so they seemed to be. I never bothered with them, but right now I think I'd like to use a few just to quicken the process of designing a little town.

Does anyone know where those symbols are? I now have CD3 installed and while I was poking around I saw them again, though I remember them from the CD2 days, too. I've looked at every symbol on my system, as far as I know, and I can't find those now that I want to use them. I'm sure they're older filled symbols, not the nicer bit-mapped stuff.

Thanks,
Michael

Comments

• ...and... I found my own answer. Sorry to bother you all. For those who don't know the answer and are interested, using the Symbol Catalog feature and going to the root >Symbols>Cities directory under CC3, you will find the Filled directory, and there is a section called City Tiles. Duh.

M
  • Wondering here if.. the community redid these with the Bitmap art if Ralf and Simon would possibly consider putting them in CD3 or some place where those with CD3 could dl.. because they are a GREAT quick and easy way to put togeather a small city or the like if you don't have a load of time.