Character Artist Request

First off I would like to say that I like this program very much. It has brought my gaming experience to new levels with all the features that come with CC3. Thank you. Does anyone know if they plan to make any add ons for CA3. Its a great program as it brings to life and gives my characters and the players characters life. It would be great to have more clothing and position options for creating the characters. I for one would buy that add on as soon as it came out. I'm sure others feel the same as I do. So I would like to know who else feels this way. Maybe if enough people respond Profantasy might consider this, Thanks

Comments

• We users have suggested an Annual issue be used to add on items to CA3.
  • Does any on know how to make fleash colored skin in CA3? None of the colors are fleash colored.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited October 2014
    Really? Hmm, my CA3 symbols are all pretty decent flesh tones. If you want to choose a specific color for a symbol, pick a color you like from the Color Indicator, the colored square in the middle of the Status Bar at the top of the screen. Then choose a varicolor version of the symbol you want. Varicolor symbols have a small colored square in the upper right of their catalog entry. Also, you'll probably see the symbol you want because it will use the color you chose.

I hope that helps.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • Thanks for the reply. I kind of found two colors that are close but wish there was a way to blend them together. The flesh colors used on the figures is brushed togther. Is there a brush feature that anyone knows about?
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited October 2014
    There are no brushes, as you might find in paint programs, but you can modify the available color palette in a couple of ways and even save it as a custom palette. You can always switch between your custom palette and the default palette if desired.

Look up color in the CC3 help file index. When you double-click it, it'll display four related topics. View the Select Color topic for an explanation of the Select Color dialog box options, which includes blending colors, choosing specific colors, and custom palettes.

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag