SS4 Bitmaps too small?

I've purchased the SS4 module, and I find the Terrain fills to be way too small. In looking at the bitmap files, I noticed there are _LO, _HI, _VL, and _VH. Is there a way to specify which bitmap files are used in the maps?

Providing more info:
map setting is 150x100 map, 5.0 grid. the pattern repeats every second 5.0 square...

Comments

• I found the answer: clicking the FS text area in the top-right opens a dialogue where you can select a bitmap tab, search for the fill, and set a 'scaled' value. It's defaulting to 10.000 square, which explains why the bitmap repeats every second 5.0 setting.

Follow-up question: does anyone know the intended scale of these bitmaps?
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    The intended scale of these bitmaps is indeed 10' squares, that's our normal size of terrain, floor and wall textures for dungeon maps. You can change it as suits your need as you found. Also, drawing many different polygons in the background will mitigate the repeating effect.

As for the LO, VL, HI and VH versions, these are used to display textures at varying zoom levels, they have no effect on the scale of the textures. CC3 chooses the version to display automatically depending on the zoom level, to increase speed and improve redraw times. You can change this if you click the Display Speed button (the hourglass) on the left toolbat. To see the best resolution at all times, choose "Fixed bitmap quality > Very high".