What annual to buy

Hi all
I have bought CC3, CD3, DD3 and SS1, SS2 and SS4.
After that i was checking some annuals and thought that 2008 (annual 2) looked interesting.
I was after things for fantasy dungeon and house building. Not really inte citys and large maps so far.

But after i installed annual 2 i noticed that alot of symbols where the same as in SS4. Or am i wrong?

So here is my question.
Which annual to buy. I think my economy can support one more. But then i have to rest for awhile and gather more money.

Is 2011 (annual 5) good or is those thing included in anything of the above i already bought?
Any other annual that people can recommend that is good for fantasy dungeon building?

/Grimmric

Comments

• ClerconClercon Betatester Traveler
    Don't forget about the free dungeon style from Jon Roberts https://secure.profantasy.com/annual/2011/june11.html
    It is one of the better ones as well :)
  • The free ones i also have. Jon Roberts are really good too.
  • Take a good look at the monthly infos and take the annual that you like the most.
    I think annual 6 would be the most interesting for you because it includes Wielinks isometric dungeons (a great style not often used, good for showing Castle interiors) and rather fitting graphicly the annual includes both overland style packs by him, also Jon Roberts City style is in it which would complete the JonRoberts set for you(since the Overlandstyles by him are in Annual5).

The 13th age mapstyle is also nice.

Of Course most of it is Overland, so you really would just get the Isometric style, but its an investment into the future.

As said, just take the Annual that has at least one monthly that you really want to have