CD3 Custom Roof Textures

Hey, everyone. I am still pretty new to ProFantasy software and have a question about CD3. On the House Settings screen there are drop down menus to choose textures for Roof Color, Flat Color, and Roof Ridge. This drop down menu looks like it pulls all the textures from a set list. Is there a way to add your own textures to this list? I would like to be able to add my own shingle textures to use in conjunction with DD3.

Comments

• I have found the answer to my own question. I'll post it here in case anyone else wants to know.

Go to Tools > Import bitmap fill styles, browse to the folder containing the textures you want to use, and click OK. The textures in the folder you selected will now be on all the texture drop down menus. I think the import only applies to the map you are currently working on though, so if you open a new map, you'll have to import the textures again.
  • Thank you for posting the solution -- many people will browse or search to find an answer, and you've allowed them to help themselves.

I think if you want those textures to show up on future maps, you'll have to create a new template that includes them.

Steve