Can't close first landmass

Hi all, I need help.

And, to be honest, I'm really frustrated. I just got this for my birthday, and it's not working for me.

I am following the owners manual for creating the first landmass (titled "OUR FIRST MAP"), and clicking when needed. However, when it comes time to go off the map, the command prompt at the bottom thinks I'm adding more coastline clicks-even when I right-click (which, according to the owner's manual, should close the landmass/coastline).

I've even looked at some tutorials on line-and made sure that I have the most recent update, as well as re-read the quick user guide and the user manual. I've even un-installed and re-installed, and I still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ball2flame

Comments

• Posted By: ball2flamego off the map
    What do you exactly mean by off the map? If you right-click outside the mapping area (ie on the toolbars, the command line, or even outside the CC3 main window if you're not full screen) you won't stop the tool (if you right-click on an icon you will probably stop the tool but launch a menu, or an error...).

So please try again but make sure that the cursor is still on the mapping area when right-clicking.