Android

I don't suppose PF has (or will) produce a map viewy or drawy app for Anroid - having just gotten a 10.1 TabPro, it would be nice to at least view maps on the go (would be nicer if could design maps on it too, but don't suppose that is possible/likely :) )

Comments

• You could export the map to a PNG (Or whatever format you like) and look at it on the tablet, THough I agree it would be cool to have an android viewer, but both the app, and definitely the maps take up a lot of space
  • 1 month later
  • I use Microsoft's OneNote. Export as PNG -> put into OneNote page -> set picture as background -> sync to cloud drive or sky drive or whatever it is called these days -> put notes on top of, alongside of, whatever. And with the latest Android version of OneNote, you can do handwritten notes, and sync it back to the cloud. Then later when back on the desktop, you can convert the handwriting to text (some work required, depending on your handwriting capabilities).
  • 13 days later
  • I was only thinking about it from the POV of DMing D&D - would have been a bit more convenient maybe than toting around files of paper - amd would make the DM (ie me) look almost cool :)