Problems with text and lines and circles vanishing after I redraw the picture

Okay, I am trying to insert text and draw lines and draw circles on my map. When I do succeed I then hit the REDRAW button and then what I just drew vanishes. I have gone to the sheets panel and moved up the corresponding layer but nothing works. I cannot figure out what to do to fix the problem. Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• You have the Text sheet selected, so I assume you're putting the lines & circles on that. If so, your problem is sheet order. The Sheets are drawn top-to-bottom, so objects on the lowest sheet will appear on top of the ones above them. Here you have the Text sheet at the top, so anything drawn there will be covered (on a redraw) by the land and sea and... The objects are still there, just covered.

CC is efficient and doesn't redraw the screen after every action, but the REDRAW forces a refresh.

So, change the selected Sheet, or move the Text sheet lower in the list -- either one should work.

If this doesn't solve it, or if I've misunderstood what is going on, please post again.
    Steve
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Yes, I do think the issue here is the sheet order. Note that the sheets are drawn from top to bottom, meaning sheets lower in the list will be drawn over ones higher up. See the attached version of the map, I've moved the RIVER and TEXT sheet in the correct position (and put the rivers on the RIVERS sheet).