Ralph - Got a question for you...

Hey Ralph,
Are you guys going to be at Gencon Indy in a couple of weeks? I'll be there and thought I would come by and get caught up on my annuals. LMK.
Thanks,
JSM

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Yes, booth 101, right across from the Pathfinder booth (same as last year). Hope to see you there!
  • Sure...rub the salt into the wound that's currently created because I'm not going to be there.....Maybe someday I'll get to the promised land.
  • Well a word of advice... If and when you attempt to get there, make sure you already have an account on the Gencon site and be ready the minute they open the doors for both badges and housing. It is a fricken nightmare to say the least. My group has only three people that go and I run all accounts up on the same machine with three different browsers in order to get us all in at as close to the same time as possible. I am thankful that I have a fiber optic connection at my business or it would make things even more difficult. The way Gencon handles selling housing and tickets is absolute garbage or as Ralph might say "rubbish".
    JSM
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited August 2014
    Housing is a nightmare. We signed up on day one and the only housing option we could get is something like 7 miles away. Unbelievable.

Can't wait, though. Looking forward to visiting the PF booth again! It was a treat watching Ralf work on a map last year. He made it look so easy, though I suppose it probably is, for folks who use the software more than once a quarter! Ha ha.

~Dogtag
  • edited August 2014
    I'll be landing Wednesday night. Give me a time and place Thursday dog and maybe we can meet. Maybe at booth 101 even. I have to go there anyway.
    JSM
    edited August 2014
    Sounds good! I'd like to meet you in person. I'll "whisper" some details below so we can coordinate off the forum.

~Dogtag
    Posted By: warhoundSure...rub the salt into the wound that's currently created because I'm not going to be there.....Maybe someday I'll get to the promised land.
    Keep the faith! I went to GenCon 18, back in 1985, and then I wasn't able to go back until last year! If you want to go, you'll get there, someday!

~Dogtag
  • Thanks for the words of encouragement! Let the non-attendees know how it went and keep mapping.
  • Let us know if there is a CC3+ sighting as well! I'm curious what the plans are for that mystical beast.
    Steve