Looking For A Symbols Set Partner For Free Symbols Set Work.

Hi guys. . .

I have as of lately been working here and there on Terraformer 1.0 - and I was just looking at some examples of my symbols project.
Recently I have been grappling with health problems - namely a Hernia (so far, lol) - and it looks like I will probably have to have additional surgery, as the operation that I just have had about a month ago doesn't seem to be taking so well.

Now - I would like to get back to working on my CC3 symbols project as well - and I want it to be a completely free resource for everybody. I basically need to find somebody who will share credit on this - in exchange for converting the non-transparent full resolution color images that I have drawn into CC3 symbol sets - and finalizing them...This may also involve some varicolor work as well if the person involved decides to convert some images that have multiple color variations into varicolor versions to simplify things and reduce catalogue sizes.

Now I have not finished drawing this catalogue - as I need to do the standard map icons such as trees, mountains, towns, cities, etc., My scanner is also currently out of commission, lol - but already, the image collection that I have created is HUGE - probably over a thousand symbols, lol (I haven't really counted them). The symbols thus far cover resources, items and artifacts, monsters and hazards, and map markers such as numerical markers, pointers, and arrows. We can make this a community effort and completely share credit - no prob - I just want to establish a pipeline to get this thing done at some point in the future when I am up to resuming work.

If anybody would be interested in doing this, I am just wondering and testing the waters on this - so ping this thread and chime in and let me know what you think.

Just a thought - loves, hugs, and sloppy smootchies - Billybob, lol ;)

P.S...Below are some examples for you to peruse...