no DD button

hi,

I am new to profantasy but realy please to learn how to use the profantasy software ! You may know me through the illustrations I have done for trail of cthulhu !
any how, I have CC and DD on my computer, running with vista. But I cannot see any button for the DD mode as it is shown on the video 1 of tutorial : http://www.profantasy.com/community/user_tutorials.asp

I can found the drawing of DD in my comp via library but should be much easier to have all DD icon directly on CC, how can I do that ?

thanks

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    When installing, did you make sure to install both CC3 and DD3 as administrator? Vista can be a bit funny sometimes. Some people also report better results by installing outside the Program Files directory, thereby bypassing some of the problems Vista introduces.

I would recommend first installing the latest patch (3.22), and see if that help. If that doesn't, try to reinstall the software, just make sure you install both pieces of software as Administrator (Right click on the setup file -> "Run as Administrator")
  • thank you, I will retry with your advices and see how it goes.
  • 24 days later
  • I had this happen to me.
    Running the latest patch AFTER I installed DD3 then relaunching the app fixed it for me.
    I realize this is an older thread but I just wanted to post a confirmation for anyone who had the same thing happen.