Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    Hi guys, It's been a while - been busy taking care of Mom (she had a stroke which left her partially paralyzed, along with other conditions), went through some priority changes, developed a couple of chronic conditions (I'm having surgery later this month), Yada, Yada, Yada, the list goes on...

Still have the symbols project on various disks but for now I have gotten more into 3d modeling and FT3 as a hobby, and have been too occupied with other life stuff to dig them out and really work on them to any great extent - maybe later, who knows.

I wanted to log back in using my old email because I changed my email addy, but it didn't work because Profantasy wanted to send a reactivation link back to my old, dead email box. I need somebody to help me with this so that I can get the latest update patches for CC3 and FT3. Thanks,

Billybob...
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2014

Bill, send me an email (Ralf@ProFantasy.com) with your old and new address, and I'll take care of it.
    Okee Dokee Ralf - Will do!