Importing Image Subsection into Wilbur from Fractal Terrains 3

Hey all, I'm trying to export multiple .mbr files from FT3 and then import them into Wilbur using the Import > Image Subsection command, but it doesn't seem to be importing correctly (some of the map is wrapped around). I'm trying to follow the tutorial given for Wilbur, but it doesn't seem to be helping me all that much. There are 4 individual images from FT3 that are 5000 x 3136, for a total map size of 10000 x 6272 in Wilbur. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I also realise I'm missing the X Start and Y Start for the memory block section, which makes placing the files a little difficult.

Comments

• Update: I seem to have fixed the wrapping issue by setting the header length to 1024. However, I'm still having the issue in that I can set the X and Y Start for the Memory block.
  • jslaytonjslayton Moderator, ProFantasy Mapmaker
    That feature (X Start and Y Start other than 0) has been broken in Wilbur for quite a while now. You can probably file a bug report with the author, but new Wilbur versions have been pretty sparse for the last couple of years.