How to export "textured climate" contours from ft3 to cc3

Hi,

i created a map with ft3, and i realy like how it looks when i apply the "show textured terrain" shader. its very similar to the "climate" shader and can be found map->show other shader->textured climate.

i can export the climate filter into cc3, but the textured terrain shader looks more realistic, especially concerning the mountains. plus it adds snow&ice in the polar/cold regions.
its awesome! but i found no way to export it :-(. does someone know how?

i attacked a picture of how it looks in 1.altitude/2.gaia/3.textured terrain/4. climate

Thanks

Michael
1234.jpg 642.3K

Comments

• jslaytonjslayton Moderator, ProFantasy Mapmaker
    The exports to CC3 are all vector-based and only output the four basic quantities that can be vectorized that way: altitude, average annual temperature, average annual rainfall, and climate (climate is a rough lookup with average annual temperature on one axis of the table and average annual rainfall on the other). The Gaia and textured climate shaders both produce images: these results cannot be converted to a vector representation in any useful way that I can think of. However, those shaders can be output as an image file and that file can be inserted into a CC3 drawing for a user as a backdrop for further embellishment.