Black & White Style

Hello everyone!

I've been trying this software for some weeks now and it has really upped the bar in my campaign. My group of PCs really enjoy the new possibilities having a map actually gives them.
But I have a quick question: while browsing the web for resources and ideas I found out about the Cartographer's Annual. I was surprised of the versatility of the overland black & white from August '08 and John Speed from the year before. Is there a way to acquire said styles for free or are there samples available? Or some styles that resemble those ones?
I would gladly pay for any of those but (I'm writing from Argentina) we've got some draconian tariffs imposed towards foreign goods and I'm currently blacklisted to wire funds... thanks, Government.

Anyhow, I was eager to receive some input from the community and I'm open to new ideas.

Regards!

Comments

• Simon RogersSimon Rogers Administrator, ProFantasy Traveler
    No, those styles are no available for free. I note that PayPal works fine in Argentina, and our goods are available by download. We've considered making Annual entries available as separate issues.
  • Simon, thanks a lot for the input.
    I'd like you to know that while PayPal does work fine, one cannot send money to other people outside Argentina. That would be because the different exchange rates between the "official" dollar and the so called "blue dollar." The difference between the two (including taxes and tariffs) is huge and the Government has imposed bans on common citizens' transactions rendering most people unable to purchase even intangible goods such as software outside our countries' limits.

But I digress. I did not come here to vent off.
    I may have to resort to other tactics: a bit of Photoshopping and color-altering filters.

If you decide to make that style available to be bought alone, please let me know and I may find a workaround.
    Cheers!