Is there an alternative download location?

I have recently purchased the 2012 Annual and as it's quite large it seems to be taking a very long time to download.

My internet connection is pretty fast and I'm used to downloading at around 0.5MB to 1MB/s but unfortunately I only seem to be getting about 25-40KB/s and that's giving me a quote of 8-12 hours to download the 1.2GB file. That's assuming of course that the file downloads without corruption, and I've found that a long duration download via the browser can have a tendency to fail part way through, or corrupt during the process. I've paused the process for now to await a response to this thread.

Is there an alternative location where I can download the full annual with a better download speed, or a way of downloading the individual components from 2012 as separate files?

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Hi there, sent us an email at help@profantasy.com and we'll set up an alternative download location for you.
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    edited March 2014
    Posted By: RalfHi there, sent us an email at help@profantasy.com and we'll set up an alternative download location for you.
    That has to be one of the most amazing customer service replies I've ever read (or heard, or heard about). I've said it before but I'm happy to say it again, ProFantasy rocks.

~Dogtag
  • You're right it was a very helpful reply. Ralf also replied to my email with an alternative link that was about 20 times faster, really quickly after I sent it :) Thanks for the help.