80% of my maps

Well Rather then post them up indivdually etc, I made a gallery on one of my websites with all my maps to date in it.. or at least 80% of them.. some of them are missing and I need to see If I uploaded copies, Ie the Rook, etc.

Anyway you can find the maps here: Rob's Map Gallery at Warriorsblood.com

Comments etc always welcome.. there is a large mix of my map work there.
-Rob

Comments

• I have only one comment: awesome! Thanks for that great resource. Your collection includes quite a few beautiful maps.
  • They aren't bad. I like em! I always prefer more detail hehe, but thats just me!
  • There are a couple of maps in Rob's collection which contain a great amount of detail. I particularly like the Dark Spider Temple and the Aran overland map.
  • RobRob
    edited September 2008
    Add the old Rook map to it.. you want detail there is detail :P

I'm in the middle of updating it and aging it 6000 years lol.

BTW thanks for the feedback.. some of those are my early early maps.. the Overland one mentioned above being one.. that map gave Linda some headaches when I wanted to export it hehe..
  • The maps are wonderful! You did a great job at them.
  • Posted By: RobAdd the old Rook map to it.. you want detail there is detail :P
    Oh... I hadn't seen that one. That's a fantastic piece of cartography. You must have locked yourself up for ages, temporarily sinking into oblivion when you created that highly detailed map... When can we expect the CD3 version of it? ;-)

PS I like the Greek/Roman theatre on P14 (Guild‘ de‘ Magus) and the map's borders. Where did you get those?
  • Ok I just got around to taking a good look and I just have two words about Rook: In Sane wait three words: wow
  • Mogul: The border is from the FRAtlas, it's one of the symbols that come with it.

On the rook: it took me about 4 days to do, the new one won't have the Amputheather simply because CD3 doesn't have a bitmap in it and well it got destroyed lol.. I'm about 1/3rd through redoing it though the land around the city has changed slightly etc ie the area to the south collapsed in sections opening into a bay etc..

The theater itself is one of the symbols in the CD catalogs I know that I just can't remember where if it's not in that then it must have been in the FRATLAS, as I only use those two sets.. I'm debating using the same border again though I think I've got issues with my Atlas installing the CD's getting old and beaten up etc.
  • Ok found the theater in the original catalogs: Classical.

In CD3 it's listed as:

CD3C CI Theater a 2

It's right above the Vector symbol for a Collusium or the like.

-Rob