Re: Star Wars Symbol Sets?

Has ProFantasy ever designed anything specifically geared towards Star Wars? Such as symbol sets and backgrounds? What about fans? Are there any Star Wars symbol sets, backgrounds, templates, etc. designed by a fan specifically for use with the CC3 software? Someone somewhere has to have come up with stuff specifically for SW--I can't be the only one wondering and attempting to use CC3 for this...

Comments

• I have done some...what era are you looking for?

Here is a sample...mainly these are top view of some of the characters. I am working on some of the star wars style consoles as I get time...
  • Clone Wars to Rebellion era would be great, Repeater, especially stuff for ships. Here is a question I ran into on the tutorial mentioned on the other thread I was in: Will they work on CC3 as stand-alones, or do they need other modules? The tutorials I am referring to needed DD3 to run the macros...which I don't currently have... D'oh! Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
  • These are all vector symbols and should work with any CC3 standalone. Here is a ship I did from a Star Wars ship...I am currently working on console from panels in the death star and hope to have something. One of my new year's goals was to start "mapping" again...and I was thinking about a vector symbol a day or a map a week...Star Wars is a good place to start.

Normally, as I come across any top down image of a map or symbol, I save or scan it to create a map or symbol later. I did a lot of symbols from Star Trek..I think these are on the web site. And I have started some for Star Wars, but never got the set where I wanted it. If you have any images of star wars, send them my way and I will create some vector symbols of them and create a symbol catalog out of them with var vector symbols.
  • Great design, Repeater! That is awesome for a map. Let's hope I can start getting the hang of CC3 so I can do the same...