CC3 Update 11?

I received an email that mentioned Update 11 was available but do not see it anywhere on my registration page. Is this update only for those who purchased the 2013 Annual or is it a universal update?

If it is a universal update, it is not showing on my downloads tab. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Comments

• The whole thing is quite confusing. Whoever wrote the texts should take few few courses in English and communication. After going through the same gobbledygook and things that you did for while, I finally found some fine print somewhere that said one needs update 11 only if the CC3 version is lower than 3.43. I have 3.43, so that's doubtless the reason why my registration page doesn't offer Update 11. That might be the case with your installation too. All of that could have been stated in one, clear, well-placed sentence. But it wasn't.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    For me, it shows as a download under the 'Campaign Cartographer 3' product (Same place Update 10 used to be before). It should show there no matter what your installed version of CC3 is. As for already having CC3 v 3.43, I believe Character Artist 3 installs this update automatically during install.

As for the email you mention, I can't remember having seen it, and can't even find anything in my archives when searching for appropriate key words, so I guess I didn't get the same mail.
  • Posted By: MonsenI believe Character Artist 3 installs this update automatically during install.
    That's no doubt why I was showed as being current.
    As for the email you mention, I can't remember having seen it, and can't even find anything in my archives when searching for appropriate key words, so I guess I didn't get the same mail.
    The E-Mail was sent by Nigel Pryzp (probably misspelled). I get no option that actually lets me download it. It tells me to go to my registration page, where there is nothing that would let me download. Instead, it tells me that all of my products are current. The point is moot, if one discovers the remark somewhere else that it's needed only if the CC3 version is lower than 3.43. If it is, I suspect the user gets a real download option.
    edited December 2013
    Posted By: VintyriInstead, it tells me that all of my products are current.
    You are looking at the 'Upgrade & Offers' tab then I presume (This is also the default tab shown when logging it). It gives me the same text, but this refers to availabe upgrades to buy, not updates. If you click on the 'Products & Downloads' tab, and click on the download arrow next to CC3, a list of available downloads for CC3 should pop up, where Update 11 is one of the options. Not that you need it though, since you are already at 3.43.
    Posted By: MonsenThe E-Mail was sent by Nigel Pryzp (probably misspelled).
    Yea, the last name is indeed misspelled. I have gotten lots of prfanatsy mails from Nigel, but I haven't got anyon in regards to update 11.
  • My current version is 3.42, so I assume that I do need this update. However, on my Products/Downloads page there is no update available. Not for Update 10, not for Update 11.

(The email from Nigel was the one advertising that Annual 2014 was available.)
    Posted By: ShessarMy current version is 3.42, so I assume that I do need this update. However, on my Products/Downloads page there is no update available. Not for Update 10, not for Update 11.
    Have you clicked the download arrow next to the Campaign Cartographer 3 entry? This is where updated 10 have shown up for ages for me, and where update 11 now have replaced it. I have 5 downloads in the CC3 list (CC3 setup, update 11, essentials booklet, user guide and symEncrypt)
    Posted By: Shessar(The email from Nigel was the one advertising that Annual 2014 was available.)
    Are you currently subscrined to the annual? My notification about the annual didn't mention anything about Update 11 at all, but since I am a current subscriber, I got a discount offer, so my mail is probably different from the one sent to those who did not subscribe to the annual. Also, my Annual 2014 mail was sent by Ralf.
  • Posted By: MonsenHave you clicked the download arrow next to the Campaign Cartographer 3 entry? This is where updated 10 have shown up for ages for me, and where update 11 now have replaced it. I have 5 downloads in the CC3 list (CC3 setup, update 11, essentials booklet, user guide and symEncrypt)
    Ah ha! There it is! It didn't occur to me to click the download arrow for CC3. I was looking for it on the actual Products/Downloads page. Some days it's the little things that turn a bad day into a good day. Thanks sooo much Monsen.

(Just for reference, the update is advertized on the Blog as well as the email from Nigel. You are correct that I haven't yet ordered the 2013 Annual, so that may be why we received different emails.)
  • I think it would be far more clear if they'd remove the necessity of clicking that arrow and just list the files under the main file.