Some installation questions

I'm trying to get CC3, DD3, Symbol Pack 1 V3, and Symbol Pack 2 V3 installed on my machine and have some minor questions/issues. I have installed the in the order: CC3, CC3 patch, Symbol Set 1, DD3, Symbol Set 2. My system is Windows Vista, and I installed all of them using 'Run As Administrator'.

1. Is there any way to not install the CC2 symbols, etc. I wouldn't ever create a CC2 map, and would like to clean up the choices (e.g. when creating a new map), symbols, etc.
2. When I click on the DD button at the top, and then on one of the symbol buttons (e.g. 'Elemental'), the application wants to pull up the CC2 filled symbols catalog, not the DD3 symbols. How can I fix it to point to the right symbol catalogs?

Thanks!

Comments

• RobRob
    edited September 2008
    you can change the 'core' symbol catalog by clicking on the catalog button can't remember exactly what it looks like atm and not at my CC3 computer..

The main install order I do things in from scratch is:

CC3, DD3, COS, SS2, PATCH, CD3

in your case I'd be thinking:

CC3, DD3, SS1, SS2, PATCH

I've not bothered with the compat/3 on them obviously most people with v3 are gonna use V3 heh. Ralf can Correct me if I'm wrong on the order.

But SS2 needs to go after DD3 either way I know that much from ralfs posts.