Dock Areas

Has anyone seen any symbols appropriate for dock areas in a fantasy setting using CD3 ? If so where are they ? If not any ideas on how to make decking etc ?

Comments

• Roger, if you go and open up the second catalog (the B catalog) files one of them has a specific DOCK set, i think it's the miscilanious or the walls catalog (i know the actual symbols are in the walls directory) I can't check right this second because I'm installing the high def artwork :/

I used a dock because there didn't appear to be a bridge in this one like in CD-Pro.
  • DOH just found em thanks Rob - i will keep working on the map and get it posted later.
  • 10 years later
  • Sorry for a major necro-thread here, but this was one of the top search results for "profantasy cd3 docks", and I thought I'd throw in at least one answer.

I found docks under CD3 Bitmap B - Walls.

If there are others, please let me know!

I'm still trying to figure out a good way to find particular symbols in the very large catalog... haven't found a better solution than just "click on everything and look" or googling it.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    Another way to find symbols is to right click the open symbol catalogue to reveal the whole thing across the screen.

If it's not in that one I quite often open my file browser and search the Symbols folder for something like "Bridge", or "Dock". Having found the actual graphic I know the catalogue file won't be far away. Most usually it is in the parent folder, one step up the hierarchy.