CD3 Download

Hi All,

Ive paid for the software and it said id get an email to the download and registration numbers etc but so far no sign - anyone know if its just on go slow due to volume of orders etc ?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    If you just bought it, the email should be generated automatically and arrive almost immediately. You may wish to check your spam folders to see if it get caught somehow.

You can also request a copy of your complete order history, which contains link to all your download pages: Order Tracking
  • Mmm tried both of those. I will try order tracking again.
  • OK now well over an hour since i ordered it - no email and no order tracker email after i tried that - anyone else having the same problem ?
    No. I ordered a physical copy of the CD3 DVD today, and got the email confirmation almost immediately. I also tried the order tracking page at the same time as I referred you to it, just to check that everything was ok, and the email arrived immediately thereafter.
  • Mmm must be something wrong somewhere - i used order tracking earlier to sort out my SS1 expansion and it worked fine - now ive not got a single email from PF since i orderd CD3 and ive requested Order Tracker twice. Oh well i guess no map making tonight :-( I will see if the link gets emailed over night if not i guess a phonecall tomorrow to sort it out.
  • I downloaded CD3 and installed and ran it - looks good so far - only thing is, I can't install the HR Bitmaps - it keeps telling me it can't find CD3 and to install that first, only I already have. I even tried moving around the file to various CC3 directories just in case it wanted to be in a particular place. No luck. Anyone having the same problem?
  • Posted By: goodkindI downloaded CD3 and installed and ran it - looks good so far - only thing is, I can't install the HR Bitmaps - it keeps telling me it can't find CD3 and to install that first, only I already have. I even tried moving around the file to various CC3 directories just in case it wanted to be in a particular place. No luck. Anyone having the same problem?
    Yes, same here, but solved it by simply starting CC3 after setup install, starting a new CD3 map, saving it, rebooting, running bitmap install again and then not chosing the automatic selected deinstall option, but repair.
    Thats how it's been working for me.
  • Posted By: goodkindI downloaded CD3 and installed and ran it - looks good so far - only thing is, I can't install the HR Bitmaps - it keeps telling me it can't find CD3 and to install that first, only I already have. I even tried moving around the file to various CC3 directories just in case it wanted to be in a particular place. No luck. Anyone having the same problem?
    I can't install the HR bitmaps either, except in my case it's saying that the Serial Number is invalid! (and it's definitely a valid SN) Any help???
  • same solution should work for that one too. just start CC3 then close it and start the BMP install
  • adding this to the bug list etc in the Use/Bug List topic :)
  • Ok. I did a full reinstall of CC3, DD3 and CD3 and was finally able to install the HR bitmaps. Everything seems to work fine now. Thanks everyone for their suggestions. :)
  • Hi, I'm Steve and I'm "intellectually challenged."

<Everyone together: "Hi, Steve">

I downloaded CD3 with no problem. Ran through the tutorial with no problem. I noticed that I did not have the very cool cobblestone roads & squares available in the CC3 Bitmap A collection, so I said to myself, "They must be in the High Resolution Super Duper bitmap collection." and downloaded that, got in installed, and ... now I don't know where those bitmaps are or how to incorporate them into my maps. (See, I told you I was "intellectually challenged.") Is there a .txt file I need to read on their use?

Oh, and does anyone know how to get the very cool cobblestone roads & squares and stuff? Have I mentioned that I think they are very cool?

Forgive me if this is not the proper place to make this comment. I am "intellectually challenged," you know.
    Usually, you have the nice cobblestone roads already, they just aren't visible because CC3 only uses the low quality bitmaps.
    If you go into your "Display Speed" settings [RESMODE command], and set them to"fixed bitmap quality" and "very High", then ok and redraw, everything should look much better. You should then be able to go back in and set it back to automatic.
  • edited September 2008
    Thank you, Monsen, for your post. I followed your instructions, but no joy. I'm afraid I don't have them and will work on procuring them.