SS1 Overland Upgrade

Hi All,

Ive just been onto the registrations page and it stated I had upgrades available - specifically SS1 v3. Now I thought i had that is there a way of checking before I go ahead and order it ?

Ive checked my registrations and I bought SS1v3 on 18th May 2007 - is there an upgrade since i bough this ?

Regards

Roger

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Is your copy of SS1 V3 registered? If you haven't added the serial to your registration page, it will list the update, since it doesn't know you already own it.
    If you already own SS1 V3, and it appears in the list under "Your registered products", it is probably just an error. There are no new versions of SS1 available for purchase.
  • Hi Monsen - it does indeed appear under registered product - HOWEVER - having looked at the gallery of SS1 overland there are some symbols in there i can't find in my symbol catalogues which i find really strange.
    edited September 2008
    Hmm. Strange.
    I checked my own orders, and I ordered SS1 v3 on the 9th of May, and registered it the same day. I don't have any upgrades listed for it though.

Maybe Ralf or Simon can shine some light on this.

Just for the record, the registered product, as it appear in your list is "Symbol Set 1 v3 - Overland" right?
  • Mmm interestingly no it doesnt it says SS1 - Overland and ive got 2 entries - 1 from when i had CC2 and 1 from CC3. Now the really weird thing is when i click to redownload it calls it SS1 Overland V3 and gives one of the serial numbers that I have registered.

I think I need Ralf or Simon to help on this one - if I dont have the latest version then I will probably buy it but I dont want to buy it again if i already have it - especially as im waiting to but CD3 :-)
    If it doesn't have the V3 in the name, the registered product is SS1 for CC2. Try adding a new registration for SS1 V3 on the registration page, using the serial from the order confirmation page. You might need to remove the SS1 overland registration holding the same serial though, to be allowed to use it for the V3 version.
  • I'm getting the same error. I've got SS1 v3 registered, and it's also in my 'purchase upgrades' area.
  • Hi Loydb - i simply deleted the registered products, redownloaded and re-registered- works ok now :-)