Kickstarter - Game Tiles

Hi all,

I looked around the forum and haven't found any mention of this great kickstarter from Dwarven Forge. If anyone is interested in roleplaying or miniature gaming, you have to check this KS. It's the opportunity of a lifetime to grab some 3d game tiles for a very low price compared to the regular stuff.

Have a look here : http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dwarvenforge/dwarven-forges-game-tiles-revolutionary-miniature?ref=email

Comments

• VintyriVintyri Newcomer
    Actually, they strike me as being incredibly expensive for objects that don't appear to offer much of anything that isn't already available free from various Internet sites.
  • MedioMedio Surveyor
    edited April 2013
    I love the idea and it´s actually something i would like to have, but the number of tiles you need for making something worthy is crazy. Plus the storage room will be high.

Lovely idea, not sure if it´s worthy, but lovely.

Edit: checking the prizes, well, outside US is really expensive. At least for what i would want to have. I understand some prizes though.
  • edited April 2013
    Hi all,

Just a quick update on this kickstarter. As of tonight, the project has reached 1 000 000 $ in backing money. It is truly a great time to join the hobby.

Pat