Deadlands Reloaded: Hard Knocks - Saloon and Brothel

First floor of my saloon project!

For gang shootout challenges, hand to hand fighting , dueling in the street or just playing poker game!

Here you can download the full size map with hexagon grid!

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Very good! I might pester you for a full-size pdf version in the future.
  • KenGKenG Traveler
    edited March 2013
    Where did you find all of those great symbols? The cow heads, the mirror, the wanted poster, the piano?

The map is great and really feels right, You might want to flip the piano around, I don't think the player would want his back to such a rough crowd, and he would be able to keep his shotgun hidden to bring out if things started to get out of control.
    Really great I don't play this game but this map and Ralf's have really got me interested.
  • ClerconClercon Betatester Traveler
    A really great map! Good work.
  • edited March 2013
    Thanks everybody!
    Posted By: RalfVery good! I might pester you for a full-size pdf version in the future.
    Ask when you want and you shall receive!
    Posted By: KenGWhere did you find all of those great symbols? The cow heads, the mirror, the wanted poster, the piano?
    I made the wanted poster its a page of the newpaper I made for the players, other its all free symbol made by fan.
    I cant give you the information because the rule no.7 of the guidelines forum dos not allow me to do.
    But if you search carefully on this post you can find a path...

Ho yhea! Im from Québec :)
    Posted By: KenG You might want to flip the piano around, I don't think the player would want his back to such a rough crowd, and he would be able to keep his shotgun hidden to bring out if things started to get out of control.
    I watched several saloon plan often pianist have their backs turned maybe for the concentration or to not spying the card player I dont know...and pianist are coward if things started to get out of control he just hide himself under the piano :)
  • JimPJimP 🖼️ 280 images Cartographer
    edited March 2013
    Most saloon pianos back then would be uprights. That way people can hide behind them.
  • Posted By: JimPMost saloon pianos back then would be uprights. That way people can hide behind them.
    Okay if you insist! :) Like that ⇩?

• KenGKenG Traveler
    I like it!! there is so much good detail that I didn't see before, (on my cell phone) the hinges and foot rests on the bar, the spitons, ect
  • Posted By: KenGI like it!! there is so much good detail that I didn't see before, (on my cell phone) the hinges and foot rests on the bar, the spitons, ect
    Thanks! Look in the storage - footprint on the blood - the rope handcuff - the barell with a cross! Some detail are there for the scenario I don't want to give the punch right now but I can give you a little taste.

All local cowboy can enjoy a full breakfast in the morning. The best steak in town is at the saloon! But is not beef...and the basement is not very jolly...
  • edited March 2013
    Ha ok I understand!

Before put the big one I found this one but I dont like It very much! But let me try something to change the color...

image Update: little more dark! What you think? image
  • Both look nice, but the darker one would work for smokey saloons.
  • edited March 2013
    Here new version with stage for show! I really like the last one maybe with a stage the big red piano will be more appropriate ?

I remember some show on tv when the women mount the piano :)

image imageimage
  • 2 months later
  • edited May 2013
    Map updated!

You can have the full size new version on the top of this post!

I added a watchmen with a dog to check the entrance! And many other things is fix.

photo wachtmen_zpsa4b41ab8.png
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
  • Hey thanks!

The map was updated again (for the last time) with more symbol!

A mule, bartender, girl on the stage, carpet and more beer on those tables...